ABOUT

My photo
CALIFORNIA, United States

May 15, 2011

Finally AnimationMentor ALUMNI

For those who follow my blog, I'm Alive!!!

I have finished my journey at Animation Mentor... FINALLY ;D
& Super excited for the graduation this summer woohooo
I also moved to California mid of April, still looking for jobs though,
hoping preparation meets opportunity, can't wait to start my animation career :D

My personal website is up now, check it out www.ameermalkosh.com
at the moment I'm planning for new shots and will update you soon with my progress.

All I can say is that I'm so happy and proud of this achievement, It's just the foundations, a start of longer journey.

Special Thanks to my Mentors: Anthony Wong, Marlon Nowe, Nick Bruno, Jalil Sadool,
Jay Davis, Elliot Bour, Greg Whittaker, & Kevin Koch For all the knowledge and guidance, Many thanks to the AM Family, both students & staff for the continuous support and feedback, My parents for their help and encouragement, And finally THANKS to BOBBY BECK, SHAWN KELLY & CARLOS BAENA for creating such an AWESOME SCHOOL & COMMUNITY.

No comments: